Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Weird Food

I'm obsessed with weird food and drinks. I don't want to consume anything too weird, but I like knowing that the weirdness is out there. I was recently in the beer/wine aisle at my local grocery store, and was greeted by the following:




In case you're unaware, Clamato is a mixture of tomato juice and clam broth. I don't know why anyone would mix Clamato with beer, let alone cheap, light beer in a 24 ounce can. The label claims it is "the perfect combination," but I have my doubts.

Also weird: bread in a can.

I have a confession to make. Once upon a time, many years ago, I let my curiosity get the best of me and I actually purchased and tasted brown bread in a can. It wasn't nearly as horrifying as one would expect. It is, however, still weird.

Love,
Zoe Doom

No comments: